Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The Editorial Board receives only unpublished papers not more than one year old.
The papers should be submitted in the form of Word document. The paper must not
contain data about the author(s).
- The author shold provide his personal data together with the ORCID ID (https://orcid.org/signin) in a separate document.
- The paper must be written according to the Instructions for paper formatting stated in the CCPA web page
When submitting the paper the author must not exceed the maximum permeated size
for the papers which is 60.000 characters with spaces
- Papers must be accompanied by an abstract, summary and key words
- The author guaratees that the paper does not violate any copyright rules and that all ethical and professional standards have been followed. The autor will undesign the Statement of Exclusivity which will be provided by the editorial board.