Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The Editorial Board receives only unpublished papers up to one year old.
The papers should be submitted in the form of a Word document. The paper may not
contain data about the author(s).
- The author should provide all personal data together with the ORCID ID (https://orcid.org/signin) in a separate document.
- The paper must be written in accordance with the instructions for paper formatting stated on the CCPA web page (Author Guidelines).
- When submitting the paper, the author(s) must not exceed the maximum permitted length, which is 60,000 characters with spaces.
- Papers must be accompanied by an abstract (up to 150 words), summary (up to 300 words) and keywords (up to 7).
- The author guarantees that the paper does not violate any copyright rules and that all ethical and professional standards have been followed. The author will be obliged to sign a Statement of Exclusivity, which will be provided by the Editorial Board.